FALSE NARRATIVE – CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

https://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2017/05/false-narrative-capt-ajit-vadakayil.html

Very long, read entire post at above link if interested.

 

DONALD TRUMP MUST KNOW THIS

ROTHSCHILD WANTS A PERMANENT WEDGE BETWEEN USA AND RUSSIA SO THAT HE CAN MAINTAIN HIS OWN PRIVATE ARMY WITH SUBMARINES AND FIGHTER JETS

TO ACHIEVE HIS ENDS, AND TO PREVENT TRUMP FROM SHAKING HANDS WITH PUTIN , AND DEVELOPING PERSONAL CHEMISTRY ,  JEW ROTHSCHILD USES HIS MONOPOLIZED MEDIA TO DISH OUT SLIMY  “FALSE NARRATIVES”  ,  ABOUT PUTIN HELPING TRUMP TO BECOME PRESIDENT

THIS WORLD HAS BEEN RUN ON “FALSE NARRATIVES” OF JEW ROTHSCHILDs MEDIA AND HISTORIANS – AND THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET DO NOT HAVE THE PERCEPTION TO SEE THROUGH THIS

 

FALSE NARRATIVES” CAN CONVERT SUNRISE TO SUNSET ,  BLACK TO WHITE AND VICE VERSA AT AMAZING EASE

“FALSE NARRATIVES “ ARE SO EASY AND EFFECTIVE .

FALSE NARRATIVES ( FINESSING DECEIT ) ARE MORE POWERFUL AND FASTER THAN “FALSE FLAG ATTACKS” AND HEGELIAN DIALECTIC”

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2014/10/hegelian-dialectic-cancer-on-this.html

ZIONIST JEWS HAVE ALWAYS USED THIS TOOL

 

SINCE THIS INCIDENT OF MURDERING FRENCH ROYALTY, JEW ROTHSCHILD HAS RULED FRANCE

CCC-  THE CZAR AND CZARINA OF RUSSIA WERE MURDERED BY BOLSHEVIK JEWS CONTROLLED BY JEW ROTHSCHILD.

THE JEWS FIRST GAVE THE RUSSIAN QUEEN A BAD NAME –

RASPUTIN WAS A REIKI HEALER AND A GOOD MAN.

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2010/12/rasputin-and-his-wart-capt-ajit.html

THE CZARINA WAS A CHASTE AND GOOD WOMAN WHO WAS GRATEFUL THAT RASPUTIN CURED HER SICK AND ONLY SMALL SON.

THE 4 PRINCESS DAUGHTERS WOULD BE RAPED BEFORE THEY WERE MURDERED

WHEN I WROTE THAT THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION WAS DONE BY JEWS , ALL WERE MOST SARCASTIC

I WAS SECONDED  BY PUTIN RECENTLY ( PUTIN IS EX-KGB – HE KNOWS)

PUTIN SAID 85% OF PEOPLE WHO LED THE REVOLUTION AND MURDERED THE CZAR AND HIS LOVELY FAMILY ,  WERE JEWS– AND THE REST 15% WERE MARRIED TO JEWESS WOMEN

IT IS A FOUL LIE THAT FRENCH AND RUSSIANS HATED THEIR ROYALTY.  JEW ROTHSCHILDs MEDIA COOKED THIS UP

SAME WAY THERE WERE NO GREAT RIOTS BETWEEN HINDUS AND MUSLIMS AFTER INDEPENDENCE IN 1947

WHEN JEW ROTHSCHILD FOUND THAT HIS PLAN FAILED, HE HAD HIS JEWISH AGENTS THROW COW HEADS IN TEMPLES AND PIG HEADS IN MOSQUES

WITHIN A MATTER OF HOURS , HUNDREDS OF TEMPLES AND MOSQUES HAD THIS  COW/ PIG HEADS PLANTED- – TOTAL CO-ORDINATION AT A TIME WHEN COMMUNICATIONS WERE ALMOST ZERO  .

THE BIGGEST LIE WAS ROTHSCHILDs AGENT GANDHI

Continue with link at top of post

_______________________________________________________

Dark Forces: Rasputin Russia’s Greatest Seer

RASPUTIN: The Full Length Movie-Historically Accurate

 

Tsar Nicholas’s Four Daughters Reportedly Raped

 

As a perfect example of the above article:

 

“The analyst emphasized that unfortunately, “Trump’s opponents are constantly narrowing the space he has for maneuver, forcing him to constantly prove that he is not a Russian agent; this creates a situation where it becomes impossible for him to make responsible decisions. Therefore, now, any negotiations whose results show even the whiff of any concessions to Russia will be viewed by Trump’s opponents as a Russian conspiracy.”

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201705301054128779-trump-ukraine-russia-deal-prospects/

As you can see it is all so totally ridiculous.

 

 

Advertisements

About https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/

https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/ Dublinmick's Breaking news https://dublinsmick.wordpress.co Click on websites and it will show a live link.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s