Insane Fatima Merkel Down To 32% Popularity: Doesn’t Know Where 600 Thousand Migrants Disappeared To

A young German girl asks where are the German men?   Germany was such a great country to live.  They’ve destroyed it.  Why are the refugees still free, she asks, not arrested and deported.  Please help us, she says.  We are all afraid. Merkel does nothing.  The German people will take matters into their own hands and these refugees will have no more to laugh about.  I beg you to never stop believing in getting back the Germany we used to have, as it was before.  They call Merkel Fatima.  Nobody wants to live in such a world.

Yes where are they, playing soccer? Germans are some of the most naive air heads on the planet. That is not a receipe for survival here on the mean planet. But to be fair there are some indications a few are out burning down rapefugee shelters at night. The German papers keep a tight lid on this however.

Cologne-2015-Jan.-2016-1

This is not the first time in German history women have faced rape due to foreign invasion. Germans your your mission is to find out exactly who is behind the program.

The Greatest Story Never Told-Who Really Started World War II

Breitbart

There are three possible explanations as to why the missing 600,000 migrants have not yet appeared. They might indeed have registered, but have not showed up due to delays in the system. Or, they might never have existed – migrants are known to register more than once to increase their chance of reaching their preferred destination. The second option here is less likely, as it would not account for the numbers known to have traveled to Europe over the past year.

So what will happen after 8 – 10 million more (mainly male) Muslim invaders make their way to Europe form North African and the Middle East in the next few years?

Merkel Shouted Down As A Traitor In Germany

Why is it that it just so happens the goofy looking lunatic Fatima Merkel and Barbara Lerner Spectre just happen to be jewish? You would think they have degrees in genetic engineering. Barbara is another one with that crazed look on her face. The face of a genocidal maniac.

Resurge of anti-khazarism, gee you thunk?

ritslaughter

This could be coming to a town near them. It looks like sacrifice time.

“The orgy of murder, torture and pillage which followed the Jewish triumph in Russia has never been equaled in the history of the world… Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed. Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain….Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion….Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while the mob attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death.” …Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies.”

Eustace Mullins,The secret holocaust

This woman is clearly not right in the head. Looks like she is going full bore zio on the Germans. Time for Germans to put down the bratwurst, get off their ass and look at the window to see what is going on. And is more than just a soccer game. Judahite Angie gave the game away as she appeared to be enjoying the death of Germany so much it began to look suspicious. This security guard is clearly embarrassed by this loon. It does look like some of the demons who are smarter than her have told her to cool it and get in the shadows for awhile.

GettyImages-487529212

Getty images

Head case fatima

Somebody get a net over this loon.

Merkel Obama kiss

She seems to hate most people but seemingly has a yin for Barry.

Putin discusses white genocide.

This nut still has 32% popularity. 32% apparently want to kill off the other 68%.

 

The Levant and Armageddon, Syria and World War III

 

Vanga predictions for 2016: ISIS conquers Europe, turns continent into wasteland

Syria Will Fall To Rescue Mankind: Russia Releases More Vanga Prophecies

Advertisements

About https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/

https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/ Dublinmick's Breaking news https://dublinsmick.wordpress.co Click on websites and it will show a live link.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s